Wednesday, June 01, 2005

question .....the second half of the day

Okay to take the questions out of the realm of relationships and bring them back to a more general topic.....here is question number two for the day:

a)If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way that you are now living?

and on a slightly more frivolous note: b) Before making a phone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say?

If you can't tell, I have some spare time on my hands today....

a) I think I would live pretty much the same way except for the fact that anything I had been putting off trying or places I want to go, I would be more driven to accomplish. (why don't you do those things now Lisa? - well because sometimes just living and getting through the everyday stuff we HAVE to do gets in the way of what we want....but if I knew I was going to pass, I would spend more time on just ME.)

and b) hell yes, what I hate the most is calling someone thinking I will talk to them and get stuck unprepared having to leave a message - I always feel like I am rambling...and then I dwindle off and leave some half unfinished thought hanging in the air...followed by "well, uhm, call me...bye!" I hate that !


Free Hit Counter