Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Question 2.

Okay....Just a quick post since obviously... jas sem v sljuzbo zdaj. =)

In love, is intensity or permanence more important to you? How much do you expect from someone who loves you? What would make you feel betrayed by your mate - indifference? dishonesty? infidelity?

Kind of a two-part question =)

as usual question of the day is brought to you by: The Book of Questions by Gregory Stock, PH.D. < free plug for him & get out of plagiarism charges card for me!

Oh, I suppose I should answer my own question huh ? okay let's see.... I think permanence is definitely more important to me. And I mean if you really love someone, isn't that intense just by definition? Truthfully, I think all three would make me feel betrayed but the one that would hurt the most would be the dishonesty. Honesty is about respect. You certainly can't get it if you don't give it.


Free Hit Counter