Sunday, May 29, 2005

Musical baton....

Sonson passed this little gem onto me and since I was taking my sweet-ass time reading through all the blogs on my list I didn't notice it until today.. my apologies!

1. Total volume of music files on my computer:

~ well... misleading is what I would say. I USED to have about 500. BUT I have since reformatted as a result of letting my son use my computer...which he promptly cluttered up with unused files and spyware so in a fit of parental rage I a) reformatted completely without backing anything up... and b) got him his own computer and told him if he messed it up I was neither repairing it nor replacing it. End of discussion.

2. The last CD I bought was:

~ Michael Buble - It's Time ~ I just love his voice and the type of music that he sings is timeless... plus I was going to his concert and I really wanted to study before I went so I didn't look less "fannish" than everyone else there. hah! actually I have his other two CD's as well.

3. Song Playing right now: The man I Love - Etta James. It can pretty much be any song by Etta and I love it. This just happens to be the one playing right now.

4. 5 songs that mean alot to me:

~ At last - Etta James - it has meaning.
~ Enigma - The songs are just fabulous to make love to.
~ Eric Clapton - How long... although pretty much anything on 'from the cradle' - I'm a blues girl what can I say ?

And people I will pass this on to.... okay Prince Charming Just because I want to.... Sara Because I would like to know what kind of music she listens to.... and Brian because I am currently chatting with him in Yahoo and I know he will be forced to comply with my wishes !



fascinating ... no?


Free Hit Counter