Saturday, May 21, 2005

mmmmmmmmm bubbles deux !

I JUST walked in the door from Michael buble's concert. MAN that boy can sing. It also doesn't hurt that he's Canadian! weeeeeeeeeee. So nice and personable...he actually came down and walked all through the crowd and hung out with people. It was fanfuckingtastic. I don't really have much else to say about my night except YAY!

I was all poopy and didn't want to go out ... ever get moods like that ??? Hey..it's the end of my...cycle I was moody. Sue me. But I decided to buck up and put on my best smiley face and go enjoy the show. I am so glad I did.

Just a little insight into my marriage....(totally NOT related to buble!) I had this dream last night... that one of my husband's friends grabbed me in the kitchen while my husband was downstairs and laid the ole smoocherino on me.

I of course fended him off...eventually =)

So I tell my husband about it...and this is what he says to me...

Me: finishes story....
Dave: Yeah, I wondered what was going on...I looked over and you were frenching the dog.

Frenching...the DOG.

ass. heheh!

Well goodnight bloggy friends! Mad love @ you all!!!


Free Hit Counter