Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Danke, Merci, Thank you, Vhala lepo.......

I have to admit, there IS such a thing as too much time. Too much time to sit and think. I much prefer to be busy when I am at work. The day zips by and I can come home and relax. When I am not busy at work, each hour feels like 3 hours and the end of the day seems a lifetime away.

Sitting here, I started thinking about the people I have started conversing with over the past couple of weeks. Through emails and IM's, bloggy comments and audio blogs. I guess I just wanted to say how fabulous it has been getting to know bits and pieces of you. I wanted to thank you for sharing yourselves on the internet, for opening up little windows into your lives.

I want to also thank those of you who have taken the time to read my crap and comment. (Most of all those that have come back more than once!) - to those of you who read me once and ran screaming....I would apologize...If I were a better person.

To those of you who read and do not comment...hello anyway! I wish you would. Even if what you have to say isn't nice...I am always in the mood for a good debate! Bring it on! Plus I have to admit to a morbid curiosity about who actually reads this...I know there must be some ..I see the numbers on my counter going up...(yes, I am a counter whore....)

Anyhoo, just thanks! That's it for now.


Free Hit Counter