Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I am the mad blog censor...

Okay. So my husband posts this quite amusing little blog today about my hair. I go in and make my usual sarcastic comments and threaten to tell the real story here. (He made me look quite bitchy I thought). He sees my comments and IM's me at work and asks me if I am mad.

The clincher is, my boss happened to be in the room at the time and I couldn't respond so I quickly minimized and closed out of messenger. I suppose this was around 3:50pm this afternoon. I called him as soon as I hit the road and explained that I wasn't mad at all and filled him in on the entire story.

He had already pulled the post though.

I hope I haven't soured him on blogging forever.

By the way, my hair really does look atrocious. WAY too blonde. I am SO fixing it as soon as possible. But hey, they can't all be winners right ???


Free Hit Counter