Thursday, May 05, 2005

mmmmmm ...bubbles

ok. Get your minds out of the gutter! I am currently listening to Michael Buble on my CD player. Which is great. A) because dude can sing. B) because he is Canadian (you can take the girl out of Canada but you can't take the Canada out of the girl). & C) because I am going to see him in concert! yes, that's right the bubblemeister is coming here to KC! o happy day!

So, I am asking you this: what is the best concert you have ever seen? I have to admit to being somewhat of a concert virgin. (My mother was pretty strict). I will say however, that of the two concerts I have been to thus far at least one of them was Pink Floyd. - I think that should count as 3 concerts to bring my total up to 4 =)

The other was David Wilcox - who I am sure all you Canucks will appreciate...although I don't think he was ever huge in the US.

The Floyd concert was incidently my first and only foray into the world of natural hallucinogens. (that is another story however).

So dish it : Best concert ever ....what was it for you?


Free Hit Counter