Saturday, April 30, 2005

1000 steps....

They say a journey of a thousands miles begins with just one step. So a journey of a thousand blogs begins with.... a B? A friend from high school recently pointed me in the direction of another friend's blog. Amazing how much you can learn about a person when you aren't actually interrupting them in conversation. For instance, I always thought that Robin was cute and funny. I never knew she was hilarious, or vulnerable or as intelligent as she obviously is. Once I figure out how to link on this... I will of course link to her blog so you can see for yourselves. Maybe the point to blogging myself is so that someone will realize some of those things about me that they may have not known up till this point. Then again, maybe they won't.


Free Hit Counter