Sunday, May 01, 2005

Truth.

Have you ever wondered what people would think if you just said what you REALLY think?

I am not talking about the candy-coated version of it that most people regurgitate to seem politically correct. I mean the first thing you think in your head...unedited...out of your mouth it comes version.

I think people would think I was insane. Or at the very least - a total fucking bitch. They tell me I am sometimes too blunt now. (If only they knew.)

So - I had an interesting evening last night. I went to a strip club with my good friend HR. Presumably for her to shop for a new set of boobs. Realistically, for her to experiment in her bi-sexuality. She hasn't admitted it. Not even to herself. Which makes it even more amusing to watch.

I will have to say thank the LORD for BV. He saved my bacon - literally. While HR was off "not" being a lesbian. We actually managed to have a good time. Great conversation. Hot guy. Smart Guy. Funny Guy. 2 thumbs up in my opinion. I'd actually give him 3 if I had another one.

Here's how I ended my evening - allowing the truth to come out of my mouth instead of candy-coating. I told HR exactly what I thought of her ignoring us completely all evening and chasing tail. It was her birthday. She should be allowed a little action without babysitting me. ah well. My husband tells me I have no off swtich on my mouth.

most people call it blunt.
I like to call it refreshing.

I am not quite ready to link this site to any other cool people blogs. which is not to say that I don't read them - i do. I am just trying to figure out if I can hold my own with them before I allow anyone to find this drivel through anything other than random chance (heh).

having said that. My new favorite blog is definately- unequivocably - (thus far) Explosive Laughter. So kudos to you Heather. you can write. and having given you kudos...... I stole this little nerd-o-meter from your site because I think its cool.

so thanks eh!


I am nerdier than 41% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!


Free Hit Counter