Saturday, May 21, 2005

Just a little kick in the ass...

While perusing some of your blogs I came across a link to a site belonging to a very young soldier. I read through her stuff, (she hasn't been blogging very long) and we have commented back and forth. She is being deployed in about 10 days for some final training before being shipped back to active combat.

I would love you all immensely if you would drop by her site and wish her well. I get the idea that she sometimes feels a little unremembered. Maybe that isn't the word for it....unappreciated maybe would be better. Regardless of our personal opinions on the war or the reasons behind it there are people over there fighting it, and I think she deserves to know we think she's brave and appreciated.

Not that I want to be preachy preacherton or anything =) I just don't want this particular soldier to feel alone. I would tell them all if I could. She's just the only one I know so I will start with her.


Free Hit Counter