Saturday, May 21, 2005

lazy saturdays....

I got up...fiddled around with my laundry, spent some time chatting with brian, played a game with my husband and had a bath. HR showed up and we went for lunch. (I warned her that cajun food was spicy and that she was milk toast...but would she listen to ME? o no. So I got to laugh at her fanning her mouth and gulping water while a smug "I told you so" voice sang to me in my head).

Then we went to Uniform Source and I bought myself some lovely new scrubs for work...who KNEW that scrubs were tax deductible! Not I! yummy little tax savings for me!

My husband is off with his friend BN to go and see the new Star Wars movie. He invited me but I had already made plans and BN apparently has no qualms whatsoever about seeing Star Wars movies multiple times in the theater (I can't quite get used to spelling theater your American way.....) ~ we spell it theatre..... C'est la vie... and all that happy stuff.

Heather turned me on to this lovely new browser Mozilla, which I grudgingly downloaded and installed - because I just hate messing with stuff if my old stuff works just fine..... and it's truly fabulous~ fabulous and FREE... (www.mozilla.org) I suggest you all go and check it out if you haven't already...and if you have and I am the last loser on the planet to get this wonderful new toy... then you should all throw me a big freaking welcome aboard party!

I have to pack and finish washing clothes because this week I will be out of town on business. ( I do so love to say that...makes me feel all professional and shit). I know you will all be pining for me.....but such is life! You will just have to deal!!

Now I will sit back and wait for something fantastic to happen to me, so I have something to blog about later!

XOXOX thanks again Heather!!


Free Hit Counter