Tuesday, November 22, 2005

two things

yes. two things to cheer about.


1. I am still kicking Jerk's ass - Karma will get you every time darlin.

and

2. I got the job. Yesterday was orientation - today is my first full day.


So, thank you to all of you who thought positive things for me - things were winding down quickly, last week was my last week of severance so timing couldn't have been better - I was thinking I was going to have to bite the bullet and stop being so selective about the jobs I was applying for and just take any job that came along. Thankfully - that doesn't have to happen now =)

Instead, I have a great job, in the field that I want to work in AND just in the nick of time. Amazing really how things work out sometimes =)


Hope things are good and right in your worlds.


Free Hit Counter