Tuesday, November 15, 2005

sit and wait ....

I went on two "second" interviews last week. I have already heard back from one... they decided to go with someone with "more" experience. Which actually, I find quite humorous since it is an entry-level position. Doesn't entry-level imply they want someone to learn the ropes and not necessarily have "more" experience.


However, the second "second" interview that I went on - went really well. It took place on Thurdsay. I can do this job, I have experience in all the areas they are looking for experience.

So my question to you is this: what do I do now? I sent off my thankyou cards to the two people I interviewed with. Do I wait? Or call? and if I call - when do I call.


What do I say?

help me out people =)


and jerk...yes, you are on top - but the margin is slim. Don't get too comfortable.


Free Hit Counter