Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Happy Belated Halloween.

I have to be honest with you guys. I have had a really hard time posting. I think that whole fiasco with Kaci and Mike sucked the enjoyment of blogging out of me. It really hurt my feelings and I guess, made me look at things a little differently.

I haven't really been up to that much, mostly suzy-homemaker kind of things, nothing really that interesting to write about, but that's not why I haven't been able to write on here lately. Lord knows I innundated you all with many boring stories before, so lack of something exciting to write certainly isn't the real issue.

Monkey has been at his new job now for about a week and I think he is starting to feel more comfortable.

I have a couple of interviews this week so hopefully one of them pans out.

wish me luck.


Free Hit Counter