Sunday, October 09, 2005

apparently... I messed up.

"PLus I notice weird friendships forming where I think the internet is the LAST place I want to try and make an actual personal relationship. Chuckles over a funny post together are one thing,but sending my husband a package to Iraq (and offering to give his mailing addy to anyone that requests it *this is highly dangerous BTW b/c then ANYONE can send anything, plus it can get him in trouble for having it publically voiced by people*"

I was reading over a couple of blogs I haven't had time to read much of lately and came across this entry. I won't post a link because obviously, I have a) offended her...and b) done something apparently very stupid. I can't explain how it made me feel to read that about something I had done; especially something I had done that I had mistakenly thought was a "positive" thing.

Let's just chalk it up to this shall we? My heart was in the right place, even if I don't know enough about the way things work in this country. I was merely trying to say "thank you" to all soldiers over there, by sending something to the only soldier I can claim to somewhat know.

I didn't mean to either piss you off or endanger anyone. If it makes you feel any better, I didn't give out the address to anyone, KOM and his wife sent me some stuff to include in the package and that was the end of it.

I am sorry and it won't happen again. As far as the rest of your comments about bloggers on your site, I can only imagine they don't pertain to me... so I will leave it to whomever you were referring to .... to address those issues.

Again, no offense was meant.

Lisa


Free Hit Counter