Tuesday, September 27, 2005

howdy y'all !

I haven't died or moved to Siberia... and I would really like to say that I have been off doing something altruistic with my time...but reality is I have been sucked into the bowels of Dave's online game...

I give up -it's addictive... I am a level 20 human rogue.... I am mad l33t yo!.

hah! okay so here is my posty post this fine Tuesday at midday. I have signed up for a fantasy hockey league... here is the address... you have about 8 days to make your team...

http://fantasyhockey.cdmsports.com/index.php?

Think you know hockey??? Just want the opportunity to lord something over me??? Whatever the case may be... pick your team and join up...let's see who knows their shit!


Group name : blogwar
Access word : maplesyrup

bring it on JERK !


Free Hit Counter