Friday, August 26, 2005

Movies make me cry.

So Monkey is in the dungeon with his little friends playing his game... HR and I are going to get our hair done at the ass crack of dawn tomorrow morning so she is sleeping over.... (no pillow fights...sorry boys..)

We decide to get an "on demand" movie to pass the evening, which is always a great joy ...trying to pick a movie both HR and I can agree upon. Tonight proved to be no different.

I scrolled through the list of available movies... pausing here and there when some scary movie caught my attention...kept on scrolling when I saw the look on her face...

She would inhale a little when we passed a romantic "torn between two lovers, boy gets girl, girl leaves boy for other boy movie" (hey as Monkey will attest I have mad love for chick flicks....but I have SOME pride.

And then we come upon Million Dollar Baby. Sounds promising, I have heard lots of great things about this movie... and *gasp*

HR likes Clint...


So it's settled.

I hit BUY and then play.

What a fucking great movie. I bawled like a little baby. HR of course ...marshmallow that she is..I figured would make me look tough because she would be of course sobbing much more loudly than I...and she would have snot running down her face.....(never a good combination...because when you make a lot of noise...people look at you...and if you have snot running down your face...well, let's just say it's not the best time for people to be looking.)

BUT no.

I am the one sobbing.... (no snot - but only because I went to the bathroom and grabbed a roll of TP).

HR?

She CLAIMS she got misty a couple of times.

WTF is that? misty???????

Plah. I am such a baby.

Even marshmallows kick my ass.


Free Hit Counter