Sunday, August 21, 2005

I know I have been a slacker this weekend.

Consider this my official apology. I have had a TON of blogs to catch up on... so I have had no time at all to think of anything worth blogging myself.

Funny thing is, the more blogs I read this weekend. The harder it became to think of anything witty to write. HOW CAN I COMPETE WITH YOU PEOPLE. Not, I suppose, that it is actually a competition, but on some level... you are always under pressure to be "on". To write something that either touches people, makes them think... or better yet, makes them laugh.

Today, someone new left a comment on my blog. Karla... there is a link to her site on my page... damn she's funny. Then I made the mistake of clicking one of the links on her site...some Wombat-type dude, (also now linked on my site...)

I should just give up now.

they win.

I concede.

I'm not worthy.




Don't worry. I don't really give up. I can't. I am officially addicted to you all. And in order to continue to read and comment on your sites, apparently I will need to keep plugging away at my own.

special mention goes to AB - he's not new but he IS hilarious. (see duard, I did not forget you.)

I feel like singing .... "you were always on my mind....." la la la la.

Maybe I need sleep?


Free Hit Counter