Saturday, August 13, 2005

hmmmm tagged.

Okay well....

let's see 10 songs I am currently into...

1. All The Things She Said - T.A.T.U.
2. How soon is now - The Smiths
3. Don't look back in anger - Oasis
4. Thank you - Zeppelin
5. Feeling good - Michael Buble
6. At Last - Etta James
7. Lovers in a Dangerous time - The Bare Naked Ladies
8. It's a Sin - The pet shop boys
9. A rainy night in soho - The Pogues
10. I'm gonna be - The proclaimers

Like Monkey, I tend to go in cycles, but this is the cycle I am currently in.. =)

No particular order...

and I am supposed to tag five people... so here goes :


Lauren: of please make rice I love you...
Ainse: because this will make you post more!
Robin: because I have no idea what kind of music you listen to
Hope: because the music shall set you free. (remember what you love)
and last, but not least...

Jen.


Free Hit Counter