Thursday, July 28, 2005

I just wanted to let you know...

I have the day off tommorow.

w00t!

Isn't that horrible thing to post? I know. I am evil.

unfortunately for me, I have a ton of crap to do around the house so it won't really be like a day off. Laundry, cleaning....with a break in the middle of the day for a 'n00ner' =)

and my husband was a good egg yesterday again... I tried to buy the T.a.T.u. cd the day before and it was sold out....so he went to a different BestBuy and found it for me on his lunch break the next day!

awwwww. I really am a lucky girl =)

I got some bad news yesterday too =(

Joe has decided that he is moving his daughter back to his house tommorow. So no more cute little girl around the house! I really will miss her! I don't think he's prepared yet and I think he's doing it for all the wrong reasons!!!! But, Dave is right, she IS his daughter. Nothing I can do =(



Free Hit Counter