Saturday, July 23, 2005

This one time.... at monkey's house...

pleh. we (HR and I) went out for our usual Friday Night meal. Apparently it gave her gas... the bad kind that won't come out; so she is in a wee bit of pain. We watch a movie and go out on the deck to check the status of the slowly filling pool.

HR is moaning and rubbing her belly. She lifts up her shirt and shows me this little bump, about the size of a walnut (and hard like one)... she tells me to touch it - so I do...

ME: there is a freaking LUMP here....
Her: I KNOW!
ME: this is not gas. no way!
Her: yes it is... feel it here... (and moves my hand over an inch)

It is at this precise moment, with my leaning down hand on HR's abdomen that TT and monkey come out on the porch for a smoke. There is just no way that could have looked good from any angle...

Me: she has gas...
TT: is that what they are calling it these days ?
Me: I swear ! look! it's the size of a walnut!


anyway, to make a really long story short... she farted... right in front of monkey, and his friends... and sure enough, the lump went away. I guess it WAS gas.

who knew ? lol


Yeah, I got nothing. Shut up.


Free Hit Counter