Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Oh crap.

Is my life this boring that I can think of absolutely nothing to blog about ? It must be. Highlight of my day ? Some guy came by my office selling spa packages and I bought one.

His sales pitch was fucking superb.

Him: Have you been doing a lot of swimming lately?
Me: Well, seeing as I have zero tan.. I can only imagine that you must be implying my hair is a little more yellow than would normally happen at a good salon ?
Him: well, yes.
Me: Interesting approach.
Him: Your nails have a lovely curve to them, and the length is fabulous... but we could tidy them up a bit.
Me: You better say something nice to me in the next five minutes or I will beat you about the head with our "no soliciting" sign.
Him (laughing): You have a lovely sense of humor.

sigh.

Me: Okay I'll buy it. I would have preferred something like "you are the hottest woman I have ever seen, and even though I am clearly gay, I would like to fuck you right now"... but I will take the personality compliment...


lmao okay... obviously I didn't say this last part! I think I said something like ...okay okay show me what you have there....

Would have been quite funny if I did though wouldn't it ?

heh.


Free Hit Counter