Thursday, July 21, 2005

bloggity blog blog....

I am having Chinese food for lunch. Is it sad that I am excited by that prospect? HR is on her way to pick it up now. We have this gay thing where we always fight over who is paying for it. I won today...but tommorow night apparently she gets to pay and I am supposed to put up a big fight at the cashier.

And and and... I am going to buy a pool tonight! We have the small child all weekend and we are smack dab in the middle of a heat wave. (Not a good combination!) My loving monkey is letting me charge the pool on the credit card because he loves me.

What a good egg he is.

I have been perusing some of my old and new favorite blogs on my list today because I have finished the big project I had to do this week and have a small window of free time before the next round starts. I just have one question.


WHAT IS WITH ALL THE DRAMA LATELY?

It's crazy I tell you! Can't we all just get along ?

And on a completely unrelated topic... JERK: you better stop saying such shit! You are not allowed to leave. I like to read your blog and we all know...it's all about me.


Free Hit Counter