Friday, July 29, 2005

Friday night drivel....

Let's see.... I have been accused of being controversial... or perhaps it is just that I seem to find myself mired in controversy...either way.. I am going to give a big "shout out" to new friend Patrick, who can be found here.....

I went out for dinner tonight with my boss. I had some pasta a la fruiti del mare... very nice, could have used more sea fruit... and less pasta, but still nice.

I brought munkey home some lasagna...which according to him...was mediocre at best. I guess sometimes expensive does not = good! ( But I really think if you pay 16 dollars for lasagna, it ought to be stellar!)

Joe came and picked up Alyssa, so all her cute little outfits and toys and hair stuff is all gone. I suppose the house will be easier to keep clean now, without the tasmanian devil running around depositing toys and crayons in every nook and cranny...but I will still miss her!

I have no huge plans for the evening. or for that matter the weekend. It's geek night downstairs and I can hear them fighting with swords and such....hehe

I did find out that I am going to Nebraska next week for business. (and probably the week after too. So less blogging for me during the week. but at least I get to see parts of this new country of mine I wouldn't otherwise probably get to see !!!)

Is this the most boring entry ever ???? Blame Patrick. He told me I was controversial and I choked. Too much pressure!!!


Free Hit Counter