Tuesday, August 30, 2005

posting under the firing squad

Apparently. I don't post enough. Apparently, I could be wildly popular if only I would post. All this I found out today. It has been a productive day indeed.

I had a "sick" day. *cough cough* *sniffle*

I know you are all shocked...but hear me out!!!! Tomorrow is the day people! I make the drive to Wichita for the meeting. With the big wiggie types from the company that bought out the company I currently work for.

The way I figure it, I have all this sick time accrued, which they won't pay out when they can my Canadian ass...so I am getting one day to de-stress =)

On the plus side, I sent out a slew of resumes today and I already have an interview next week... so perhaps things will all work out =)

Wish me luck!!!!

I promise I am working on a real post... really. I swear ... it will be the postiest post of all.


Free Hit Counter