Wednesday, September 07, 2005

.....

Hello? Is there anyone out there still ???? I promise I am not neglecting you on purpose...I have fallen and can't get up....

Actually, I have been busy trying to decide where my ass will end up work wise. I have had a couple of interviews - decision pending on one and an offer from the other that I am waffling over. I have one more interview tomorrow after work.... So basically, this past week has been all about me. I have neglected you. For that I am deeply sorry, I have been reading you though. I haven't commented. I have been there though.

The Hurricane coverage has had me mesmorized too. It's the only thing on my TV. So between being stunned by the devastation and trying to find a new job before my old one is officially over, it's been a mess.

I am actually considering taking a quick trip up to Canada between jobs. Nothing official yet, but I haven't been home in 3 years and I think maybe I should jump up there and take a peek around. Eat some poutine...visit some friends. You know....

Monkey has bought a new online game so if you have been missing him...he's buried in the basement killing things on his computer. He should resurface in a month or two. (he does this from time to time)... He informed me the other day that the next RPG to come out is D&D. If that in fact happens, we have lost monkey forever. He may as well be dead. Of course when that happens, I will be taking applications for replacement husband. I am low maintenance, I cook and clean.

Please forward resumes to my home email....


xoxo


Free Hit Counter