Friday, September 09, 2005

Lions and Spiders and Snakes....oh my.

OKay, so yesterday, I get to work at around 7:00 am and I put the coffee on, turn on my computer putter for a bit and decide that I am going to have a smoke before HR arrives. I leave the safety of my office and begin the trek down the hallway, through the data entry area to the side door that leads to the smoking area.

When I enter the pristine whiteness of the data entry area (white floors, white walls, white ceiling and beige cubicles....) something immediately strikes me as odd. There is something amiss. Something....out of place. What could it be????

I scan the room .... (remember I am not fully awake as of yet... coffee is still brewing...) hmmm can't quite put my finger on it.....I take another step into the room...and Voila! I figure it out!

There is something black in the middle of the floor. Something black is definitely out of place in this room. ESPECIALLY something black that slithers.




That's right. SLITHERS.

I had to herd this little fellow (Frank) into HR's cake tray with a broom. And let me tell you...he may be small...but he's got MOXY. All rearing up at me like he's a cobra.... pfft I showed him.

So for all your snake removal needs. I am unemployed as of next Thursday and seriously contemplating snake taming as my next career. Who you gonna call????


Free Hit Counter