Wednesday, October 05, 2005

It's Christmas in KC

well okay, not Christmas....but a gift just as wonderful as any I've opened on Christmas day is waiting for me tonight. 7:00 pm.

Game one of the NEW HOCKEY SEASON! My beloved Leafs are taking the ice for the first time in over a year and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!

I have been .... absent. I give you no excuses. I have been looking for jobs, being a happy housewife and spending time with my husband. I am sure once I am back at work... and have more interesting things to type about than what I cooked for dinner and how many shirts I ironed, I will post regularly.

KOM and his lovely wife R, sent me a package of goodies to put in with my stuff for Mike....So it will be leaving this Friday, I just have to wait till I get paid to be able to afford the postage!!! Frankly I can't believe they charge that much to send a soldier a package.... bastards =)

I miss you all - some of you more than others *wink* (KIDDING)

xoxox


Free Hit Counter