Sunday, October 09, 2005

Sigh.....

Good game.... exciting. The bitch of it is, it did not end with my preferred outcome, ie: my team winning.


Yes Frankie, Montreal won.

*sobs*

0-2 season so far. This does not bode well.

On to brighter things, my husband's cousin came over with her husband. The Canadian. ahhhh, I missed Canadianisms. It was funny to look at a Canadian from my new "CanAmerican" perspective. You could tell he was Canadian immediately. That is once you watched him watching the game. (Hockey).

Had I had any doubts as to his origins, they were erased immediately once the game came on. We told him he was welcome to come over and watch any game he wanted since we got them all....

I don't think he cried exactly...but he was misty eyed. lol!

How are things in your worlds? Dave has interview #2 with one of the jobs he interviewed with last week...so please...think good thoughts for him, he deserves this!!!

xoxo

Talk to you soon!


Free Hit Counter