Monday, October 17, 2005

Because my husband is fabulous... and he eats grilled cheese.

Just thought I would update you all... Dave got the new job... so for those of you who were thinking happy thoughts for him. Thank you.

I, of course, had no doubt that he would land it. He has charisma folks... and it doesn't hurt that he's mad smart =)

So this post is dedicated to my husband. Congratulations baby - I knew you could do it!!!! He has this thing... where he thinks he isn't being a good provider... pfft I say! I have never been happier. ever.

So dear, shut up. I love you and I am proud of you.

Why grilled cheese you ask ? - because that's what I served him for dinner last night and his comment was this: wow! that's great! I love grilled cheese.

Now THAT - is a good husband =)

I love you Monkey.


Free Hit Counter