Thursday, June 02, 2005

Okay here's your daily drivel ....

I GOT A DIGITAL CAMERA yesterday!!!!!! That's right. I made the leap into the millennium and bought a digital camera... my precious. I kicked the husband out of the bed and made wild, passionate love to my new shiny. (AND YES, I snuggled with it.)

Today I went out and bought it a nice little cozy. (Camera bag) and some lovely little rechargable batteries......

Needless to say, you will be inundated with snippets of my life whether you want them or not. It's my blog and ill post pics if I want to....

So, today I bought my husband's birthday present ( a little early...like a month early) but in my defense, last year when I wanted to buy him this same thing they were all sold out so I took my chance when I saw it!)

Picture me trying to fit a box big enough to fit this monstrosity into my teeny weeny Mazda protege.... and you have a pretty comical scene. I did it by the way. The box however did not make the journey.

And incidentally I got a much better deal at costco...but I couldn't find a pretty link to show you how cool of a wife I am! We went out for dinner tonight (yummy steak and shrimp...) and now he is watching Conan...

The best news of the day however, is this: I got to speak with Binsk! I haven't spoken to her in at least four years! It was great and I think I have at least somewhat partially convinced her she needs to come down here and hang out for a week sometime. ( I promise, no crack.) I know you guys are all jealous cause she's a hottie...anyhoo, that's my day!

xoxo


Free Hit Counter