Friday, July 01, 2005

Happy Birthday!!!!!

CANADA!

I miss you, and think of you often. Most often when I am being poked fun at for some of the trade marks being born with you as my country instills in a person. The sporadic 'eh' thrown in conversation, the way I say Soary... instead of Sarry... (for sorry), the way most of my statements sound like questions, my great love of hockey, poutine, Tim Horton's and beaver.

Just because I chose to vacate your borders and move to the south...doesn't mean I will not always to some degree or another, carry a little piece of you in my heart.

So Happy Birthday Canada! Maybe on July 4th, while lighting off many explosive and luminary objects for the love of freedom and my new country, I will sneak one little 'pop' off in your honor as well. (while no one is looking of course....these folks here love them some America.. and I wouldn't have to explain that I was just saying a belated Happy Birthday to my first home...)


au revoir!


Free Hit Counter