Tuesday, June 28, 2005

A post card for my cooter.

Yes. My cooter got mail. I arrived home from work to find that a post card had arrived for my cooter. It's only fair I suppose, I mean after all, I received a post card a few days earlier from the lovely Sara. Why shouldn't my cooter get mail too?

Is it just me, or has visiting the doctor's office become way too impersonal these days? I mean not that I expect dinner and a movie or something...but when faced with potential impending bad news....don't you think a phone call would be nice? When cooter and I were done with the poking and prodding, we were asked to address two post cards to our home address.

Post card a) good news, cooter all clear and ready for action.
Post card b) bad news, cooterville is at DefCon 2. Please bring the cooter in for debriefing.

Then we get to sit back and wait to see which of the little cooter doctor post card bombs arrives in the mail. Very sadistic stuff batman.

Anyway, the cooter and I have the "all clear" we are at Defcon 5, I repeat, DefCon 5 - All things peaceful in cooterville... and on Friday... I get to have my very first mammogram. How simply marvelous is my life? I know, I know.... you are all so jealous!

xoxo


Free Hit Counter