Monday, June 20, 2005

Question of the day...

By request, (and because I have zero to type about today...) the question of the day... I tried to go through the book and find some deep though provoking question to ask you.. but alas I couldn't pick one. So, doing what any mature, grown up person would do in this situation, I closed my eyes, flipped through the pages until it felt like the right spot and voila!

The question of the day:

You, your closest friend, and your father are on vacation together, hiking in a remote jungle. Your two companions stumble into a nest of poisonous vipers and are bitten repeatedly. You know neither will live without an immediate shot of anti-venom, yet there is only a single dose of anti-venom and it is in your pocket. What do you do?

I suppose it wouldn't be fair to just ask the question and not respond hmmm? Okay, well for me assuming of course that I had a normal father-daughter relationship (which I did not, but let us for this particular purpose pretend that I did), you know what???? It's my blog! I am going to just ask the question!

Answer away folks!

I promise to be more entertaining next time... OH and I almost forgot: question of the day brought to you by:Gregory Stock PH.D. and his wonderful "book of questions".


Free Hit Counter