Saturday, June 18, 2005

Calling anyone with a camera......

I know most of you have digital cameras by now, and some of you have scanners. One of the bloggy people that I read has a little art project going aside from just regular blogging. I actually think that it is a pretty neat idea so I have decided to put the word out to those of you that stop in here.

The concept is this: you snap a picture of what you see in the morning when you open your eyes. He calls it " my eyes open" and you can find a link to it on his regular blog site here.

I think it's a cool concept and I would like to help get the word out for him so if you could take a picture and send it to him...or even put a little post about it on your site to spread the word to more people, that would be great!

Enjoy your weekend people! I am off shortly to shop for new clothes for my niece....shopping on a Saturday with a four-year-old. I'll bet this will be interesting!

Here is a direct link to the art project My Eyes Open, in case you are one of those people that just wants to skip the middle man and not read his blog (which is actually pretty damn funny - so you should check that out too you goobers!). And by the way, my eyes opened in Kansas City... in case you were wondering!

bye!


Free Hit Counter