Friday, June 10, 2005

okay voting time!

I have received permission from the monkey man to post his picture (If I wanted to). This comes with no small amount of surprise from me, monkey is usually a pretty private person. So here is the condition. I have a number in my head. If I get this number (or over) of requests to see my husband I will post his picture. - he further stated that I had to post a current picture of myself. (FUCKING RAT BASTARD!) So you will get two for the price of one.

The picture on my blog...was taken hmmm sometime prior to my 14-year-old breaking the old web cam. Let's say 2 years ago? I now am the proud owner of a digital camera so there really is no excuse for me to have such a dated picture on here is there? to quote my favorite jerk...and one of his readers (des)... meh.

There you have it. Vote and ye shall receive.


Free Hit Counter