Tuesday, June 07, 2005

1...2....3.... Open up and say ahhhhhh.

So we went out for dinner tonight. To my favorite sushi restaurant...(and I have eaten at a TON of them)and we sat at the grill this time. I have never actually eaten at the hibachi. So I was finally convinced to give it a try: nice show, funny chef dude, good company - but I missed sushi. All I kept thinking was...maybe no one will notice if I go over and sit at the sushi bar.

I stayed however, and he sliced and diced and threw food at us, and made a little onion volcano. Datamonkey was surprisingly adept at catching the shrimp morsels that chef dude was tossing at him. I just tipped the guy $10 to keep his shrimp away from me! (I have enough problems trying to get food in my mouth and not on me without it being hurled at me at 90 mph!

The guy across from us must have been a seal in another life because I swear he didn't even move his head and the food just landed in his mouth every time! I should have taken a picture...but I was recharging the batteries. Maybe next time I will show you all pictures of datamonkey catching his dinner.


Free Hit Counter