Monday, June 06, 2005

what we say.....and what we think.....

At the risk of getting too personal....oh shit, what the hell. Do you ever find yourself thinking one thing and saying completely the opposite? Here's a little story for you...and some of you will probably never be able to read my crap again after this post .... then again, some of you may come over more often...who knows.

Okay: So last weekend, I decide to do something completely different to entertain and amuse my husband. I shaved it. That's right. ALL of it. bare as the day I was born. I walk into the bedroom lift the hem of my little black "let's get it on big boy" negligee and give him a peek.

He opens his eyes wider....and says:

"are you serious?" (not in a bad way....but in a...gee that looks like fun kind of way)....

What I say: "well, sure, I thought I would try something different...it might be fun...you know, more sensitive and all that..."

What I'm thinking : UHHH of course I'm fucking serious...what did you think it was? A cooter toupee ??? LIke I keep a supply of double sided tape so I can slap it on and remove it at whim?


I really wonder what his reaction to that would have been?


Free Hit Counter